CREATIVE LIQUIDS

Melding science and art to create liquid miracles!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Who Needs Flowers When You Can Have A Beer?

Bricklandia before the bottle
Welcome back to Off The Hinge Brewing.  Good news from the Middle West!  Bricklandia is currently conditioning in bottles.  Thank you Luke and Enrique for your hard work.

My wife told me she did not want flowers for Valentines day, so I thought about the things she likes...We will make beer together!  To my surprise she appeared excited for the opportunity to brew.  Knowing her appreciation for IPA's, we decided to brew an American Imperial IPA.  I will keep you all in the loop!  I must go eat fish tacos.  Remember to drink good beer responsibly and be merry.  Cheers!

  
Baby bottles and beer bottles


\
Bricklandia after being bottled

3 comments: