CREATIVE LIQUIDS

Melding science and art to create liquid miracles!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Quick Intro

This is me making my Wedding Wheat beer
The crafting of beer is a wonderful thing, and like all wonderful things it can bring lots of joy and heartbreak (mostly the former).  I have been wanting to write about my experiences and recently some external forces have guided me to get off my lazy ass and write (Thanks Cheryl).  I also just entered my "Angel Dust"(this beer contains NO drugs) into my first competition.  Hopefully all goes well at Slurp and Burp.  I have to cut this short because I need to go bottle my Lapsang Smoked Vanilla Porter with my brew partner Steven Childs, but I look forward to the next post.  See you soon.  

2 comments:

  1. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/alaska-brewery-powered-beer-234715254.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great to see people making positive choices.

      Delete